- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1 cup Chicken Stock
- 1 tsp Kosher salt
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- Fresh ground Pepper to taste
- In a crockpot, place chicken breasts and chicken stock. Sprinkle on salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Cover and cook on high for about 2 hours (time varies for crockpots so keep an eye on the chicken the first time you make it).
- Once chicken is done, use two forks to pull apart the chicken.
This is a great chicken to make for the entire week. It is full of flavor, but light enough to spruce up for any meal. Having cooked chicken on hand allows you to make a meal in minutes instead of giving up and ordering take out. It’s great to add hot sauce for buffalo chicken, BBQ sauce for a picnic feel, add to salads or make quick tacos or quesadillas. This is a staple in our house, especially in the busy summer months.