Everyone would benefit from Personal Training. From the Average Joe & Jane, to individuals recovering from injury or surgery to world class athletes, the benefits are numerous.
The body is an unbelievably efficient design. Even with poor form and strength disparities, an individual can still accomplish most day to day activities and some extraordinary feats! But how long can the individual continue to function in such a manner before the body can no longer support a lack of strength or asymmetrical movement?
As your Personal Fitness Coach, my time and attention is solely on you. That being said, self-improvement requires Commitment & Focus. Commitment to yourself. Focus on the long term.
Results are not achieved overnight, but through consistency and lifestyle changes. Are you ready to commit to a better life?
Certified Personal Trainer & Fitness Coach
I will work with you one on one to provide the following:
- Identify asymmetries in movement
- Establish specific & achievable goals
- Create a fitness program specific to needs and goals
- Ensure safe execution of exercises
- Build confidence on the gym floor, translating into confidence outside the gym
- Areas of Support include:
- Balance & Stability
- Aerobic Fitness
- Weight Management
- Hypertrophy (body building)
If you, or anyone you know, in New York City is interested in making improvements to their lives, please reach out to schedule a Fitness Orientation with me. I look forward to working with you.